MOTOTRBO System Equipment Portfolio
Unique MOTOTRBO System Benefits for Enhanced Productivity
MOTOTRBO offers a private, standards-based, highly cost-effective solution that can be tailored to meet your unique coverage and feature needs. This versatile portfolio provides a complete system of portable radios, mobile radios, repeaters, accessories, applications and services—a complete solution. The MOTOTRBO mobile radio:
- Uses Time-Division Multiple-Access (TDMA) technology to provide twice the calling capacity (as compared to analog or FDMA radios) for the price of one license. A second call doesn't require a second repeater, saving you equipment costs.
- Integrates voice and data to increase your operational efficiency and support integrated applications including MOTOTRBO Text Messaging Services and MOTOTRBO Location Services (GPS location tracking).
- Provides clearer voice communications throughout the coverage area as compared to analog radios, rejecting static and noise.
- Enables additional functionality including dispatch data, and enhanced call signaling.
- Provides easy migration from analog to digital with the ability to operate in both analog and digital modes.
- Meets demanding specifications - U.S. Military 810 C, D, and E, and Motorola standards for durability and reliability.
- Supports unit-to-unit short free-form and quick text messaging with newly designed and durable IMPRES keypad microphone.
- Utilizes Motorola's state-of-the-art IMPRES technology in audio accessories, to provide clearer audio delivery.
- Is fully backed by a two-year Standard Warranty plus one-year Repair Service Advantage (US only) / Extended Warranty (Canada only).
The equipment portfolio includes:
Portable Radios (UHF and VHF)
Mobile Radios (UHF and VHF)
Through an exclusive, patent-pending technology, Motorola's IMPRES accessory portfolio enables communication between the radio and associated accessories. The MOTOTRBO platform is the first to offer a combined portfolio of IMPRES energy and audio accessories.
Comprehensive Service and Support
From planning to installation and throughout the life of the system, along with Motorola we will provide services to support the MOTOTRBO system.